Pages

Saturday, 31 August 2013

holiday cheer


Hi everyone! christmas time again!! I have a birthday card and a naming ceremony card to make for a little boy next week-I think I might have to cheat for the naming ceremony unless anyone has any ideas they can give me please?!!!

I made this card using a Sizzix set I got from their wondeful sale a couple of weeks ago.
It is a christmas one with stamps and matching dies.
The snowflake stamp is one I have in my stash and I have used some irridescent embossing powder on. It just about shows up! I have added glitter for the snow.

I stamped and paperpieced the reindeer and coloured him with pro markers, and then fussy cut him out. The embossing powder used for the sentiment is a wow one in regular green. The inks are dew drops.

Hope you like it, and thank you for looking!

I am entering it in the follwing challenges:

ABC christmas challenge-Q for quick
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge-inky or painty
less is more-use a rubber stamp


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the trees and the paper pieced deer - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 140 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very sweet irene

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the snowflakes you added, what a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing - and another Christmas card to add to the pile in readiness!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Irene, love that little reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute reindeer together with the trees and embossed snowflakes,
    thanks for joining our Q for Ouick challenge at ABC Christmas challenge.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I think your Reindeer is so cute.


    dormouse.wibsite. com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - I love that stamp & die set!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete