Pages

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

christmas kitchen


Hi all-again!! second time tonight-get me! I made these last week.
the stamp is little claire which I love. My favourite bit is the cat on the stool.Although it isn't actually a christmas stamp I have tried to make it look christmasy. I have masked a section out and added a row of baubles at the top and have covered these with glossy accents.

The sentiment is crafty sentiments in this second card.The bauble in the first card is spellbinders freebie from a magazine recently.

I am entering this in the following:

bearly mine challenges-anything goes
crafty hazelnuts christmas-november extra anything goes
christmas stampin #40-treats from the kitchen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing another lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see more of your Christmas crafting soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute image! And you did a great job making it look Christmas-y! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is stunning!! I love it!! Did you color that? Fantastic!!! Love it!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    ps...There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my kitchen had looked like that after my daughter who was training to be a chef volunteered to do the Christmas lunch! The only thing was she forgot she didn't have a kitchen full of KP's (kitchen porters) to clear up after her as I think she used every pot and pan available plus plates and bowls. The meal was nice though. I liked your snowman card too. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    ReplyDelete