Pages

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

christmas is coming my 'deer'!

HI everyone!
Still making christmas cards!! I am hoping to try to sell some this year so I need to make loads!
I have been busy looking after my gorgeous little boys too! Zac is almost 11 weeks now-the time flies so quickly with the second one. he is doing really well and is such a happy baby. Here we are at bedtime last night!

My latest christmas card is made from my bits box and magazine freebies!
The deer stamp is a magazine freebie. Isn't he lovely?
Thank you for all your comments you may make!
Irene xx

I am entering this in the following challenges:
merrry monday christmas-bingo red ribbon, sparkley glitter card for snow and label die for sentiment.


10 comments:

  1. These deer are beautiful, Irene! Thanks for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Irene. The deer stamp certainly is lovely and they look great standing on their glittered hill. Your 2 little boys are just gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky Challenges.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 195 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty reindeer and I love them in blue!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The deer stamp is fantastic - especially for a freebie! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this fantastic creation!!
    Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Irene! I adore the fabulous "snow" you created! Such an elegant card! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas Card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous image and so lucky to get it for free. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete