Pages

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

bows

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well.

I have another christmas card today for the design team post. The theme is 'BOWS' at Creative Card Crew. The prize is from Dies R us- a $10 voucher. We were sponsored by the gorgeous Lacy sunshine. My imge is called Holly and was a joy to colour! This is my second attempt-it definately worked better for me as a bigger image and that's how I came to make one of my first 8 x 8 cards! Must admit i loved it but the postage on these things would be way too much!!



My papers are DCWV and the shimmery card is from Create and Craft. I have coloured using pro markers, and added a bauble stamped from a freebie and heat embossed.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also for entering this for CCAYR October challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute..............such a lovely designed card. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card - thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card all Year 'round! Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete