Pages

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

martini nikki birthday

Hi all!!

I am very excited this week as I got some fab crafty news but I am afraid I can't tell you all yet! All will be revealed very soon!
I had a wonderful weekend with my mum here to stay. She crafts too so it was loevly to have someone to talk craft to! we went to the Whichcraft show at Doncaster and spent lots of money! Paticularly lovely stamps were phill martin and little claire

here is my card done just for fun a while back!
the image is Martini Nikki from ladybug crafts ink-I love her!


The wine bottles are Little Claire and the sentiment and tag is whimsy stamps I think!

entering this in:


7 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the wine bottle perfect touch, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very cute and has such a celebratory feel. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. :D I like the design paper and image such a great image for a Birthday Celebration. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Thanks so much for joining in with the current challenge theme of 'Birthday's' at Digi Choosday! Yvonne (DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete