Pages

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Sunflowers

Hi all!
Just watched the Great British Bake Off-well done Nancy bringing it home to Lincolnshire!Although I have to say that the showstoppers were not up to previous years standards. Mind you I wouldn't mind tasting them just to see!

I have made a card using a Little Claire club set from a couple of months ago.
I stamped the square set 3 times then masked off the bottom and stamped the top row 3 times. Then I stamped it onto a seperate piece of card and layered it up in the middle set.
I added a yellow gross grain ribbon along the middle and used a Sizzix die cut to stamp a sentiment on. It has been coloured with promarkers.
Hope you like it!




I am going to enter this into the design team call for C.R.A.F.T here.
I am already on one and enjoy the challenge so it would be great to have another to get my teeth into!
I have experience and also a wide range of crafting tastes/styles. I like clean and simple, am starting to do CD crafting and also love to colour with pens. I like stamping mostly and if I see something on a blog or pinterest that inspires me then I will give it a go straight away!In blogging my new finds then I am sharing my cards and ideas with others which hopefully inspires them-this is what crafting is all about!
If you're reading this and think you could give it a go then check out the link here and try it too!! 

I am also entering this card in the little claire   september monthly challenge!
thank you for looking and for any comments you may make!
Irene xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Irene, just fantastic sweetie !! Good luck with the C.R.A.F.T DT call and thanks for joining us at Little Claires and making such a wonderful card with the Sunflower set !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete