Pages

Thursday, 25 December 2014

C.R.A.F.T design team challenge! Anything Goes

Hi everyone!
It's here!! Merry Christmas everyone!! As I have 2 small kids I am writing this in advance! Hopefully i shall be too busy opening my crafty presents to be blogging today!!I hope you all got what you wanted and that santa has made you happy!

The challenge at C.R.A.F.T. challenge is to create anything at all! 
The first prize is 3 images from:

2nd prize is 7 (yes 7!) images from :

3rd prize is 5 images from:

4th prize is 4 images from:
And finally for Top 3 a CD from



fabulous prizes!well worth a go I think!

My image is from QKR stampede




2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is such a fun and festive Christmas design. Loving the design paper. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute!!! You should enter in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, lots of prizes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete