Pages

Thursday, 22 January 2015

CRAFT challenge blog-Recycling card

Hi all!!
Today at CRAFT challenge blog the theme is recycling! So you can reuse something you already have or like I have done create a recycling card! 
I have recycled the image having already made a card with it before. I have used some papers that were in my stash and also an old stamp. The stamp is a Jayne Nestorenko one (hope I have spelt her name correctly!). It is a fab set-has a great tractor on it!
The bin and recycling box are from a set from Little Claire that was part of their members set one month last year. I just cut out the Imagine That flower image and put it on top of the bin. It is a pre coloured image but as part of this set there are blank images to colour yourself.


The prizes are as follows:

$12 to spend in the shop


$10 to spend in the shop

Thank you for any comments you may make and hopefully you can join us at CRAFT challenge blog.
Irene XX


No comments:

Post a Comment