Pages

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Tuesday Throwdown design team post-Facets of Crafting

Hi all!!

I am here with a gem of a challenge-literally!!
At Tuesday Throwdown we want to see your projects with gems, beads, sequins etc-anything with facets!

I have an image from A Day For Daisies and have used some Martha Stewart glitter stars on top. The cupcake die is tattered lace (bought for me by my lovely mum)! The flower papers were freebie ones from ages ago and the tea party ones are Dovecraft. I have printed the cupcake twce and cut out the daisy on top and have glued it on top of the glitter to make it look 3 dimensional. I have coloured my image with promarkers.




Pop on over HERE to join in and win! Looking forward to seeing your interpretation of this!

Thank you for any comments you may make!
Irene xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a really gorgeous design here Irene!! LOVE those pretty star confetti on your gorgeous cupcake!! Brilliant make my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy is THIS?! Love those sweet stars you've added to your cupcake. This is fantastic, Irene!

    ReplyDelete