Pages

Thursday, 19 February 2015

CRAFT design post-clean and simple

Hi all!
I am soo busy at the minute-the baby is now 7 months old and is getting more demanding on my time in the day! I remember my eldest sleeping a lot at this age-in fact so much that I finished my degree when he was a baby! However this one isn't fussed on sleeping much in the day!! but the 2 of them are just the cutest and I love spending time with them every day. will be sad when my maternity leave ends and I have to go back to work. anyway onwards with the post!
Back with another challenge post anyway! For CRAFT challenge blog this time. And it's clean and simple-I love a bit of clean and simple!

My card is made using an image from The stamping boutique



The prizes are from:

$5 to spend


2 images

Fab prizes I think! well worth entering!!
and you can enter here

Thank you for looking and for any comments you may make.
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Irene, I love the pop of color in the corner of your card. Great CAS card! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Irene, I love your design and border of hessian, your stamped panel of flowers is so pretty!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete